Energy healing is helpful for many conditions and states of being. Research has shown beneficial effects for:
- Increasing hemoglobin, reducing cancer cells, flushing toxins, and lessening hypertension.
- Helping alleviate pain, insomnia, anxiety, and depression.
- Helping prepare for or recuperate from surgery.
- Fine-tuning and sustaining good health.
- Creating a sense of oneness, connection, and gratitude for the beauty of life.
Dr. Steven Fahrion, who researched energy healing while at the Menninger Clinic in the 1990s, wrote that "Energy medicine treatment often provides an experience of participating in connectedness to humanity and to the meaning of life that is commonly missing in other forms of treatment."